Emergency rules for carrying out official duties with regards to COVID-19
In view of the complicated epidemiological situation as of 3/13/2020, caused by the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and, respectively, the disease caused by it – COVID-19, and the existing risks to the life and health of Telelink Business Services (TBS) employees and our clients, emergency work rules are being enforced.
- No work meetings shall be organized or held between TBS employees and external persons on the territory of the TBS office;
- No events shall be organized or held in the office building of TBS
- Professional trips outside the country are not to be made without the explicit permission of the TBS Executive Director, and full travel restrictions for personal reasons are strongly recommended;
- TBS employees should conduct their in-house / external meetings through remote communication, encouraging and assisting customers to use Microsoft Teams’ free version;
- TBS employees should maintain their workplace in a manner that does not impede daily disinfection.
- Disinfection measures have been taken at the premises of TBS, as well as personal hygiene and disinfection facilities have been provided. Each staff member must use the disinfectants installed each time they enter the office, including when moving to another floor and always before meals;
- All employees who can perform their duties remotely are encouraged to do so from home;
- Employees who cannot perform their duties remotely must not use public transport to travel to the TBS office or to a client. When unable to use a private car, the employee should use a company car or other means of transportation provided by the company.
- TBS employees are encouraged to look for remote options for client on-site work. On-site service should be provided only in case of urgency or inability to work remotely;
- TBS employees who feel unwell or any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (dry cough, difficulty breathing, fever) should immediately leave the TBS building or the client, and then notify their supervisor and contact person. the client (if applicable);
- TBS employees who have traveled abroad for the last 14 days, or who have been in contact with people who have traveled, should stay at home and not visit the TBS office or client’s office during the quarantine period;
- TBS employees who make contact with a COVID-19 patient should immediately notify their direct supervisor and, respectively, the internal management of the TBS, and stay home for 14 days;
- In case of illness of a TBS employees, the respective employee should inform their direct supervisor, respectively, the management of the TBS, which in turn will inform all clients who have had contact with the employees in the last 14 days.
For on-site customer servicing on critical business systems and applications where remote service and support are not possible:
1. Visits to the client’s office shall be made only on a predefined day and time with a client representative who shall be asked about the reception / work mode at the appropriate location. If the TBS employee is unable to comply with the client’s requirements, then the client should be notified and the issue escalated to his / her direct manager in order to find a solution.
2. All TBS employees are obliged to make visits to a client with a minimum of a paper or a cloth protective mask in order to prevent the spread of the virus. The mask must not be removed during the whole stay at the customer premises. In the event that TBS cannot provide sufficient masks, then the employee should notify the client of this and make a visit only with his explicit consent.
3. Visits to the client’s office shall be made only on a predefined day and time and with the explicit assurance from the client’s representative that the admission regime for the TBS employee will not require a stay indoors in the presence of more than 2 people on every 5 m2 .
4. Visit at the client’s office in connection with the fulfillment of contractual obligations shall be made only if the client has the opportunity to work at a “social distance” condition, where the distance between the people in the same premises is at least 1.5 m.
5. TBS employees talk at a distance and do not shake hands.
6. TBS employees use personal disinfectant before, during and after the use of devices and equipment, whether owned by TBS or the customer.
7. TBS employees travel to the client’s offices using TBS company cars.
8. TBS employees use their personal disinfectants to clean the vehicle’s contact surfaces before and after use.
9. A TBS employee may refuse to work in a customer’s office if, upon his or her visit, he or she sees the presence of people who appear to be in poor health, whether they are employees of the client or not.
All other policies and procedures for servicing and maintaining business systems and customer applications remain unchanged.