Monthly Security Bulletin – April
Научете повече за последните новини за киберсигурността в априлско издание на нашия месечен бюлетин за сигурността, изготвен от нашите анализатори по сигурността.
- Daxin, a very advanced piece of malware linked to Chinese threat actors, is capable of silent data exfiltration, even in hardened networks, not connected to the internet
- Alexa Echo devices can be controlled through self-issued voice commands
- 93% of networks are open to breaches due to common vulnerabilities. Organizations need to train their employees, put Zero Trust in practice, and fix application flaws
- Visitors of hacked WordPress sites unintentionally DDoS Ukrainian websites and online services
- AcidRain which has wiped Viasat satellite modems is the seventh data wiper deployed against Ukraine this year