Telelink Business Services enables people and organizations to adopt technology and realize their full potential in the digital world. We tap into global talent, compelling next-generation IT solutions, and extensive partner relationships to help everyone to transform digitally and seize new opportunities.
Passionate about uplifting others
We value people as individuals and ensure that talents are empowered to perform at their best while constantly learning and expanding their skills. Our culture prioritizes and inspires accountability, and people think and act to deliver the results essential to the organization’s success.
Cyber Security has been one of our top priorities with strong indications of sustainable growth. Securing networks, hardening systems, and protecting data from cyber threats have become more critical than ever, as cyber incidents are on the rise. The significant expansion in our client base and project complexity has driven this quest for motivated and competent professionals in the field.
As a Cyber Security Technology Expert in Telelink Business Services, you will work in an outstanding team that provides superior IT services to our customers. You will play a vital role in the implementation, presales, and support activities.
Being accountable of
– Understanding clients’ needs
– Maintaining an adequate level of knowledge, including formal certifications, about certain products in our security portfolio
– Delivering professional services and solutions of distinction as per our business portfolio and partners
– High and Low-level designs creation
– Active participation in implementation projects for enterprise security solutions
– Ensuring company project deliverables (pre-sales, design, implementation, support)
– Ensuring knowledge transfer to other team members and customers
Having these technical abilities
– Hands-on experience implementing one or more of the following Information Security Technologies: SIEM, Endpoint Security, Identity Management, Vulnerability Management, Data Loss Prevention
– Alternatively, experience implementing one or more of the following Information Security Technologies: Web Application Firewall, Mail Protection, Next Generation Firewall, Network Intrusion Detection Systems
– Understanding of IT Infrastructure network layers and components
– Troubleshooting skills with an ability to demonstrate this as part of the recruitment process
– Experience with server and database technologies is a plus
Nice to have
– Knowledge/Expertise in best practices for securing corporate IT infrastructure
– Any Certification in Cyber Security: CompTIA Security+, GSEC, Cisco CCNA/CCNP Security, CEH, etc.
– Any Vendor-specific Certification, such as CyberArk, F5, Cisco, Qualys, Rapid7, IBM, Microsoft, Symantec, FireEye, Palo Alto
You would like to join
The position offers a chance to join an ever-fast-growing company with great people, who are top professionals. By showing your strengths, drivers, aspirations, and potential, we will be glad if you set your career path with us while sharing the journey with your new friends.
We also offer an excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits, friendly and fun work environment.
Because you are
– Eager to learn
– Creative and proactive
– Attentive to detail
– Team player
If you are not afraid to challenge yourself out of your comfort zone, learn and try new things, and embrace new opportunities, dare to make Telelink Business Services your next horizon!
Your consent may be revoked at any time, but please note that in this case, TBS will not be able to continue reviewing your application.