Are you a skilled and experienced Solution Architect looking for an exciting new opportunity? Do you desire a workplace where you can thrive – not just as an employee but as a whole person? Do you want truly get the “Work in good company“ feeling?
That’s the way we
Treat each other.
Operate and do our job.
Strive to impact our community positively.
We are Telelink Business Services – a leading system integrator and end-to-end IT services provider in Bulgaria. Our passion is to help companies function better, faster, smarter and realize their full potential in the digital world. We have offices in 11 countries in South-Eastern Europe, a team of 350+ people, 200 clients and projects in 40+ countries.
We are constantly growing and developing, and the next step is to welcome a new star to join the team as a Solution Architect Microsoft Azure.
As part of the Pre-Sales organization, the Solution Architect is leading the process of creating technical solutions for the specific business opportunities, related to complex cloud architectures based on the Microsoft Azure cloud portfolio (Infrastructure Focused). As a Solution Architect you will need to collect and analyze the customer business requirements including RFPs, RFIs, Tender procedures, and transfer them to an executable solution, together with costing, scoping, and technical architecture.
You will be involved in all the pre-sales steps and coordinate additional technical experts when working on complex engagements. It is a customer facing role.
Taking this role,
You will hаve the opportunity to:
- Create technical solutions based on the customer’s business requirements;
- Assist with the development of a sales strategy;
- Be in charge of pricing of the proposed solution, performing cost breakdown models;
- Understand Microsoft’s strategic and benefits programs that can be leveraged in the offering process;
- Support qualified, difficult, or complex opportunities across the full IT technology stack
- Work with the sales team and other partners to develop and deliver a fully vetted, supportable, end-to-end custom solution to meet customer requirements;
- Own the development of the end-to-end solution by managing the processes and engagements of the cross-organizational functional teams necessary to hand off a competitively priced, technically and operationally stable, and reliable solution;
- Manage project plan for solution development and delivery during the pre-sales cycle;
- Manage opportunity data, documentation and outcomes;
- Be responsible for final opportunity deliverables;
- Lead and complete specific opportunity tasks – Bill of Material, Solution Description, Scope of Work, Demonstration, PoC, Presentation, Table of Compliance and etc.;
- Be able to conduct competition analysis (in technical and business terms);
- Prepare and present customer business case (cost of sales, cost of goods, TCO, SWAT data, ROI and etc.).
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in a relevant technology area holding one or more of the following positions – Senior Architect, Subject Matter Expert, Engineering/Technical Lead
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Experience with Windows 365
- Deep technical expertise and experience in creating technical solutions
- Basic knowledge in business finance
- Proficiency In English skills (verbal and written)
- Experience working with business stakeholders (mid- to C-level)
- Great presentation and communication skills.
What We Offer
- Impact: Be part of a global team and shape the strategy of a multinational company
- Innovation: Be part of a team that thrives on staying ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving field of technologies/ Microsoft technologies
- Collaboration: Create and drive a community around you
- Professional growth: Continuous Learning and Career Upskilling Opportunities
- Flexibility and Hybrid working model
- Performance-based Bonus Scheme.
Would you like to join?
The Role gives a unique opportunity to be someone recognizable and extremely valuable, to engage and inspire others.
The People you work with will make all the difference in your job satisfaction and your ability to grow and learn.
The Work you do will be more than just a paycheck or a task list, but a meaningful pursuit that aligns with your personal values and more importantly, fulfills your sense of accomplishment in the long run.
The Company’s Impact on many communities will make you feel proud to be associated with our brand and our work as we improve the environment we live in daily.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, apply now! We`re looking forward to reviewing your application.
Secure your future with TBS. Apply today!
Your consent may be revoked at any time, but please note that in this case, TBS will not be able to continue reviewing your application.