|Are you a skilled and experienced Microsoft Expert looking for an exciting new opportunity? |
Do you desire a workplace where you can thrive – not just as an employee but as a whole person?
Do you want thruly get the “Work in good company“ feeling?
That’s the way we
Treat each other.
Operate and do our job.
Strive to impact our community positively.
We are Telelink Business Services – a leading system integrator and end-to-end IT services provider in Bulgaria. Our passion is to help companies function better, faster, smarter and realize their full potential in the digital world. We have offices in 11 countries in South-Eastern Europe, a team of 350+ people, 200 clients and projects in 40+ countries.
As part of the Cloud Excellence Center the Technical Fellow will be helping TBS lead in technology excellence and innovation across Microsoft 365 cloud portfolio. As a recognized technology expert, you will have to foster and develop an additional community of technologists and help raise awareness for TBS solutions and capabilities. Your time is expected to be focused on strategic tasks with some involvement in very complex pre-sales or strategic implementations as an expert consultant.
This position assumes a high level of hands-on experience implementing actual products and solutions in multinational companies.
Taking this role,
You will hаve the opportunity to:
· Be a Technical Owner and SME for products offerings in your respective technology field – Microsoft 365
· Work closely with Marketing and Sales to support the creation of product offering materials
· Support pre-sales and implementation with deep expertise consultancy
· Be up-to-dated on the newest solution in your area of expertise
· Create best practice guidelines for your area of expertise across Implementation and Consulting, Pre-sales and Operations pillars
· Review and improve technology stack across TBS
· Drive internal innovation initiatives for the implementation of the newest Microsoft technologies
· Drive technology awareness in social media/public speaking events.
What You Bring
· 5+ years of experience in a relevant technology area holding one or more of the following positions – Senior Architect, Subject Matter Expert, Engineering/Technical Lead
· Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
· Experience with Windows 365 is a plus
· TOGAF will be considered an advantage
· Experience working with IaC tools like Terraform/Biceps and implementation of CI/CD pipelines for them is an advantage
· Proficiency In English skills (verbal and written)
· Experience working with business stakeholders (mid- to C-level)
· Great communication and interpersonal skills; public speaking is considered an asset.
What We Offer
· Impact: Be part of a global team and shape the strategy of a multinational company
· Innovation: Be part of a team that thrives on staying ahead of the curve in the ever-evolving field of technologies/ Microsoft technologies
· Collaboration: Create and drive a community around you
· Professional growth: Continuous Learning and Career Upskilling Opportunities
· Flexibility and Hybrid working model
· Performance-based Bonus Scheme
Would you like to join?
The Role gives a unique opportunity to be someone recognizable and extremely valuable, to engage and inspire others.
The People you work with will make all the difference in your job satisfaction and your ability to grow and learn.
The Work you do will be more than just a paycheck or a task list, but a meaningful pursuit that aligns with your personal values and more importantly, fulfills your sense of accomplishment in the long run.
The Company’s Impact on many communities will make you feel proud to be associated with our brand and our work as we improve the environment we live in daily.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, apply now! We`re looking forward to reviewing your application.
Secure your future with TBS. Apply today!
Your consent may be revoked at any time, but please note that in this case, TBS will not be able to continue reviewing your application.