Please, sign up here to participate: https://bit.ly/34PIyag
In this workshop, we will be guided through the opportunities to remove your capital investments by leveraging a new development lifecycle. During the event, we will show you how to enable your software developers to work even more effectively!
Who is this suitable for?
The session is intended for companies and software developers who develop custom solutions for their clients or internal needs. The event is ideal for technical leads, software architects, developers and any technical position interested in software prototyping.
4:00 PM – 4:45 PM
• How moving to the cloud (or Azure) impacts the software development lifecycle?
• From capital expenditure to on-demand operational expenses: your shift to a consumption-based, pay-per-use model.
• Enable fully productive and focused development teams.
4:45 PM – 5:00 PM
Q & A
You may expect to leave this workshop with an understanding of how to:
• Cost-optimize your infrastructure
• Easily meet the increasing demand when your business scale
• Serve your customers in different regions in the world without investing in local infrastructure
• Meet the highest security standards
The host of the event is Ognyan Yuskeseliev, Director “Application Services & Modern Workplace” at Telelink Business Services. Ognyan has more than 15 years of experience within the IT sector dealing with software innovation, data and cloud productivity solutions.
We will be expecting you!