Please, sign up here to participate: https://bit.ly/35VEFzQ
Eager to learn how to accelerate and simplify application development?
In this workshop, we will guide you through the process of using Azure functions for fast software prototyping. During the event, we will show you technics and tactics on how to minimize your time to market and develop fast software proof of concepts using serverless design.
Who is this suitable for?
The session is intended for companies and software developers who develop custom solutions for their clients or internal needs. The event is ideal for technical leads, software architects, developers, and any technical position interested in software prototyping.
4:00 PM – 4:45 PM
• What is software prototyping and why we want it to be fast
• What is an Azure function and how can be leveraged for prototyping and production
• Further customizing Azure functions with KEDA and Azure Kubernetes Services
• TBS experience with Azure Functions
4:45 PM – 5:00 PM
Q & A
You may expect to leave this workshop with an understanding of how to:
• What are Azure Functions and why to go serverless
• Use Azure function in your prototyping process
• How serverless design can improve your software development
The host of the event is Dimitar Kalinkov – a Senior Software Developer and Team lead at Telelink Business Services. Dimitar has more than 8 years of experience in building IoT, data analysis, and robust distributed solutions.
We will be expecting you!