Please, sign up here to participate: https://bit.ly/2TPzNGA
Join us to see how leveraging different technics, from Infrastructure as Code to on-demand provisioning can help you reduce the management of your development infrastructure. During the event, we will show you how to use Azure ARM templates, Azure Pipelines and GitHub to organize your development infrastructure.
Who is this suitable for?
The session is intended for companies that offer solutions through software. The session is ideal for technical leads, software architects, developers and any technical position interested in software prototyping.
4:00 PM – 4:45 PM
• How infrastructure as code is improving our development process
• What is Azure Resource Manager and who to use it
• How to integrate Azure Resource Manager with Azure Pipelines and GitHub for an end-to-end lifecycle.
4:45 PM – 5:00 PM
Q & A
During the workshop you will discover how to:
• Improve the software development leveraging infrastructure as code
• Create Azure Resource Manager templates and integrate the
• Create and to end workflow from GitHub to Azure
The host of the event is Ognyan Yuskeseliev, Director “Application Services & Modern Workplace” at Telelink Business Services. Ognyan has more than 15 years of experience within the IT sector dealing with software innovation, data, and cloud productivity solutions.
We will be expecting you!