Learn more about the latest Cybersecurity news in the April edition of our monthly Security bulletin, prepared by our Senior Security Analysts.
April hot topics:
- Daxin, a very advanced piece of malware linked to Chinese threat actors, is capable of silent data exfiltration, even in hardened networks, not connected to the internet
- Alexa Echo devices can be controlled through self-issued voice commands
- 93% of networks are open to breaches due to common vulnerabilities. Organizations need to train their employees, put Zero Trust in practice, and fix application flaws
- Visitors of hacked WordPress sites unintentionally DDoS Ukrainian websites and online services
- AcidRain which has wiped Viasat satellite modems is the seventh data wiper deployed against Ukraine this year
The modern cybersecurity threat landscape is constantly evolving. New vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks are discovered every day, while the old vulnerabilities still exist. Mitigating modern cyber threats require solutions for continuous monitoring, correlation, and behavior analysis that are expensive and require a significant amount of time to be implemented. Moreover, many organizations struggle to hire and retain the expensive security experts needed to operate those solutions and provide value by defending the organizations. The ASOC (Advanced Security Operations Center) by Telelink Business Services allows organizations to get visibility, control, and recommendations on improving their cybersecurity posture for a fixed and predictable monthly fee.